Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Bible Verses For Tim Tebow


Deut. 21:10-12:
“When you go forth to war against your enemies, and the LORD your God gives them into your hands, and you take them captive, and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you have desire for her and would take her for yourself as wife, then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and pare her nails.”

As we know, morality is absolute and comes from God. And I think God would recommend the Lady Remington, as blood sacrifice is not indicated here.

(This will be a regular feature of Tongue Of The Dumb. These are real verses from the Bible, Revised Standard Version, Second Edition. Tim Tebow, as you may know, is a devout young man who writes references to Bible verses on the eyeblack stickers he wears during football games. He is now moving on from college to the National Football League, which means he will rarely play and therefore not be seen often enough to continue spreading the Good Word so widely. I intend to help out by referring my readers to my favorite Bible verses. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the Ken doll you left outside in 1983. I have been living on cat food and squirrels, coming out mostly at night, unable to wash or even change my clothes because they are permanently sewn on. I ask you, would a merciful God allow this? I just wish I could wipe this stupid grin off my idiot face.