Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rapture Update, 3/10/10


Well, no Rapture this week, evidently. But soon, I’m sure!


After all, Jesus said so:

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." --Matthew 24:34

Which tells me that it must happen very soon. After all, that generation is about 2000 years old now, and they’re not getting any younger. Some have even retired.

So have faith, Brothers and Sisters! The Kingdom of Heaven is still at hand! Above all, do not let doubt creep into your lives. Doubt leads to questions! And questions lead to thinking! And thinking leads to...more thinking! And thinking will not get you into Heaven!


Do these people look like they're thinking?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the Ken doll you left outside in 1983. I have been living on cat food and squirrels, coming out mostly at night, unable to wash or even change my clothes because they are permanently sewn on. I ask you, would a merciful God allow this? I just wish I could wipe this stupid grin off my idiot face.